- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the conducts of the validation plan and processes for facilities, laboratory equipment, utility systems and process equipment, writes reports that reflect the validation was performed.
- Write validation protocols and reports.
- Perform validation activities described in validation protocols including thermal studies, equipment and utilities validation.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of validation requirements, practices and procedures.
- Work with validation and metrology contractors when required.
- Interact with manufacturing sciences and facilities / engineering departments to facilitate protocol execution as necessary.
- Write validation master plans related to specific projects and coordinate project meetings related to execution of the validation master plan.
- Write validation site specific and multi-site procedures.
- Support implementation of validated system change requests and resolution of process deviations through technical knowledge, execution of supporting validation studies, and manufacturing documentation review and approval.
- Good technical writing skills
- Able to read P&ID, Isometric and "as built" drawings.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other department's workload, priorities, and issues to maintain validation schedule.
- Filter validation.
- Sterility validation.
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia