- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for managing the data related to sales force to streamline their activities and visits to physicians according to the plan.
- Oversee and monitor sales and visit entries in the sales system for each month and quarter – as required - while maintaining the historical data for sales achievements.
- Prepare the Weekly visits report including the sales system In and Out – as required displaying visits for each medical representative, preparing a conclusion for medical representative performance to be sent to managers.
- Create visits frequency sheet from 3 lines, make conclusion.. send these comments to District Managers and Clarify Why and find the reasons.
- Create this sheet for every month and the end of Quarter create sheet for Quarter.
- Create Monthly Report for Products calls, Make conclusion and follow up products priority.
- Coding new reps on CRM and link them with their areas .
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia