- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are seeking a WordPress Developer is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes.
- Responsibilities will also include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the Wordpress.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding Wordpress theme structure and how to convert Basic HTML to wordpress theme.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
About this Company
We help you set your digital strategy, understand your audience and exceed their expectations through a data-driven user experience & a handcrafted design approach.
See all Careers and Jobs at MarginUX