Skills And Tools:
- Implementing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Process & document paperwork and hiring documents.
- Resolve issues between management and employees.
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Administer HR policies and procedures.
- Administer compensation and benefits.
- Implement and monitor performance management system.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances, and disputes.
- Administer employee discipline processes.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Attend regular meetings with the respective business units
- Monitor and enforce compliance requirements
- Foster company culture to ensure a great work environment, drive employee recognition and assist in organizational training and career development and growth
- Assist Team Members with HR related matters
- Process and maintain personnel records and files by following up on the employees' credentials completion and developing personnel files for newcomers to ensure adherence to the personnel filing system.
- Follow up probation periods to proceed with termination if required.
- Manage the process of employee termination and suspension (resignations, end of contract…etc.) employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any relevant field.
- 2-5 years of experience as an HR Specialist (Specifically in the personnel function).
- 10th of Ramadan residents only
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very Good user for MS office programs.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya14 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago