Skills And Tools:
At Neuro.net we are building the future of communications. Our team is growing fast to achieve big goals and create top-notch new-gen technologies using a thoughtful, human approach. We help build fully autonomous, AI-powered contact centers with virtual agents capable of holding sophisticated talks and mimicking emotions. Less than 1% of people were able to tell a virtual agent from a human agent, based on 300 million conversations. The company's portfolio includes projects with the largest telecom operators, retailers, and other major companies in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, etc.
So if you want to challenge yourself in a new interesting project and are ready to learn, then apply for the job!
Interpret Audio Recordings
- Listen to the call records to interpret and transcribe them, translate any industry-specific jargon into long-form text, such as medical terminology or IT terms.
- Review drafts prepared by speech recognition software or by freelancers, ensure that the drafts are correct and complete, make edits and keep the text accurate and stylistically consistent.
- Translate text from the native language into English and vice versa.
- Fluency in both English and Egyptian Arabic (native)
- Experience in working with text content (in English and/or Egyptian Arabic) is recommended
- Computer literacy, acquaintance with the latest technologies, high typing speed, MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Ability to analyze a large amount of data
- Perseverance, accuracy, attention to details, ability to work both independently and as a team player, multitasking
Would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of other Arabic dialects
- Work experience as an interpreter/translator
- Senior Content Creator EnglishE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Content Writer- EnglishConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt21 hours ago
- Creative Copywriter And Conten...Confidential Company - Mansoura, Dakahlia9 days ago