Skills And Tools:
- Review all the projects specifications related to scope of work.
- Assure the full compliance of the executed works against the project specifications and Quality control standards and procedures.
- Inspect all the delivered materials to ensure that they completely match with approved material as well as the project specifications.
- Attend meetings with the consultant to resolve any technical issue.
- Ensure full documentation for the works inspections and close the Non-Conformance Report (NCR) either internal or issued by the consultant as required.
- Participate in the preparation of the project QC procedures and inspection and test plans, according to the project quality plan.
- Review the Daily Inspection Request and submit it to the client.
- Coordinate with the client's inspection team for final & approved inspections.
- Coordinate with the Site/Section Engineers to arrange daily inspection program.
- Prepare Daily QC Inspection Report and submit it to the Quality Control Manager.
- Assure that the inspectors on site are working in accordance with the latest drawings revision.
- Prepare Check list for any discrepancies or non-conformance activities to follow up and submit to the Quality Manager.
- Inspect the site works in accordance with the Daily Inspection Request.
- Check on HOLD points.
- Check and ensure that all activities on site are carried accordance with the required specification and the latest revised drawing.
- Issue NCR whenever a non-conformance has been found.
- Ensure that employee is working according to the company HSE
- BSc. of Engineering (civil).
- 6+ years’ experience in the QC Field
- Good Command of English Language (fluent written and spoken).
- Good skills in MS Office & AutoCAD (preferably).
- Lives in cairo , giza or qaliobia.
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef3 days ago
- Road Technical Office EngineerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago