Talent Acquisition Specialist
-10th of Ramadan City, CairoPosted 1 month ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop best practices to improve organizational performance and effectiveness.
- Identify performance gaps and determine training needs.
- Ensure that employees work effectively to meet and exceed business expectations.
- Advertising all vacancies internally and externally through various Recruitment media platforms.
- Develop candidate talent pipeline through sourcing channels.
- Carrying out all administrative arrangements for the selection process.
- Ensure employee maintains a high level of professionalism and competence in their assigned work duties.
- Build a positive and achievement-oriented work environment for employees
- Develop team-building programs to ensure integrity and consistency between various teams.
- Develop a performance management program and leadership development program to support organizational growth
- Organize bi-annual and annual employee performance reviews.
- Develop effective solutions to meet business challenges and mitigate business risks.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend improvements.
- Develop a change management program to support and implement new initiatives.
- Stay abreast of organizational development trends.
- Coordinate with employees to support their professional and personal development goals.
- Assist in preparing training programs, tools, and materials to improve employee skills.
- Supporting in handling the organization charts, Preparing and updating organization structure regularly, keeping on the amendments according to organization restructures and changes.
- Assist in the development & implementation of human resource policies & procedures
- Handling the Recruitment processes as per the manpower budget plan.
- Creating job descriptions & job requirements (if needed).
- Updating recruitment records and producing reports analytics.
- Conduct employee onboarding and Orientation sessions. job requirements
- BSc of Business Administration or relevant field, HR diploma or certificate is an asset.
- 3-6 years of experience in Organization Development & Talent Acquisition (Construction), Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical Skills.
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Communication Skills
- HR Recruitment background is a plus.
- Administration Skills
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago