Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for preparing the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay slips
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
- Responsible for posting the allowances and penalties
- Assist in Hiring and termination process and Salaries Transactions.
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Receipt of penalties’ memos and ensure its conformity with the regulations and the investigations of the Legal Affairs and implement the normal administrative
- Receive ,review and audit the overtime sheets for drivers and KPI’s sheets for white-collars and send the final accordingly to Head of HR.
- Assist into keeping employees hiring documents completed.
- Responsible for blue collar recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, Hiring, getting approvals & follow up on probation period, synchronize with direct manager accordingly
- Assist into Monitoring and updating the existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and procedures, developing employee’s benefits (cash & Non cash benefits).
- Managing the warning levels and the social insurance system
- Administer personnel procedures in accordance with employee agreements including new hires.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Manage & update employee’s files.
- Reviewing the company policies and ensuring the employees commitment regarding the policies.
- Assist HR Manager in preparing HR budget if needed as assigned
- Handle all the medical insurance issues (monthly chronic cases, approvals, complaints, refunds, Emergency Funds….)
- Responsible for the medical and employee theft insurance file to editing, cancellation and following up with the medical insurance provider
- Review all the mobile invoices for all the company employees and prepare a report to the finance.
- Develop and prepare HR monthly reports.
- Generating monthly salaries and medical reports.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant to Payroll & personnel Specialist
- V. good computer skills, using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic languages
- Senior Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago