Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Teaching English Language for Adults
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Helping participants improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Tracking and reporting on learners' progress.
- Bachelor of related background education.
- Experience: +1 year of experience in teaching adults is a must
- Native like accent
- Organizing and planning skills
- Presentation Skills
- To be available from 5:00 PM to 9:30 PM (preferable)
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Teaching Certificate is a plus.
- Age required from 23:35 years
- Nearby residents are preferred