Skills And Tools:
- Receive stocks of materials and equipment and ensuring that these are correct in terms of number and specification.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all stock movements to ensure that optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure that adequate supplies are maintained.
- Reorder stock as required to ensure that the optimum levels of required materials and equipment are maintained.
- Maintain a tidy, safe and efficient store environment.
- Maintain contact with relevant departments to ensure that stock
- Check of incoming goods for compliance to PO and prepare reports for non-compliant materials
- Perform other stock-related duties, including but not limited to returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Bachelor's degree “Faculty of Commerce”
- Intermediate level Non-managerial.
- Minimum 3: 5 years of experience in the same field.
- W.H processes in Manufacturing field background is preferred.
- Perfect at business communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer MS Office applications “Advanced in Excel”.
- Preferred to be ERP system, advanced user.
- From Giza or October city.
- Availability to work in 3 shifts is must
- Warehouse Manager CairoConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Warehouse DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago