This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for day to day operations of network & servers .
- Implement system backup.
- Monitoring system & PC's security.
- Preform regular maintenance to ensure that networks.
- Install hardware & peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, laptops and disk drivers on user premises.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users' requirements.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training facilities & applications.
- Assist in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Solving IT problems in a timely manner.
- Following up installing the domains for software providers.
- Experience 3+ years .
- B.S. at computer science is a preferable.
- Software –hardware –Network.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Active – Flexible – Highly communication skills.
About this Company
Al Awad Group Automotive was established in 2004 with a capital of 10 million Egyptian pounds, and it was raised to 20 million un 2007.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alawad Group Automotive
Al Awad Group started as an authorized dealer for GM (Mansour) on 3S basis.