- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to company.
The main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals..
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office
About this Company
Premium Card for Credit Services S.A.E. established an interest-free credit card, with a payment plan over 10 months
See all Careers and Jobs at Premium Card