- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Contract / Project
About the Job
- This position is responsible for drawing (preferred), rigging, animating characters, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- The animators may work with a team of professionals to develop cartoon Series, webpages, promotional spots, E-learning objects, and computer artwork.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Rigging characters, elements and prepare them for animation.
- Choose different textures, colors and lighting for the animation.
- Make adjustments and alterations at all stages of the animation’s production.
- Responsible for the consistent design and line quality of their animation.
About this Company
"Inspire for Training & Education" is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) established recently in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Cairo, Egypt as ICT training and education solutions providers. Inspire aims to provide, within the middle east, innovative solutions to solve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inspire for Training and Education