- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This position is responsible for providing deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Responsibility and duties:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
About this Company
"Inspire for Training & Education" is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) established recently in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Cairo, Egypt as ICT training and education solutions providers. Inspire aims to provide, within the middle east, innovative solutions to solve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inspire for Training and Education