- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, implements, and administrates datacenter hardware (Servers, racks, network devices, cabling, backup system)
- Administrates the Operating systems.
- Administrates the virtualization environment, High availability clustering solution and disaster recovery sites.
- Set-up, administer and controlling the Internet service, Email, Databases & portal service.
- Set-up any software required by business & join the domain controller(s) (Active directory).
- Configures, maintains & tests all servers, network devices & any type of related peripherals.
- Operates and supports the Polycom Video conference system & creating required Scripts.
- Creates & manages system backup (OS, data, system state, client configurations… etc.)
- Monitors, Audits system logs and activities on all clients, servers, devices, network device, antivirus, any type of malicious code, inside attacks, outside attacks & services.
- Supervises IT department team, and conduct regular report for the IT manager covering team performance and any other issues or recommendations.
- Troubleshoots problems reported by users.
- Maintains network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment’s and or services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement dept.
- Maintains excellent communication with the IT Manager on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation & network layout.
- Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule & performs other duties as assigned.
- Observes the users’ usage and offer immediate misuse report to the IT Manager
- Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Follows the paper cycle which created by IT department.
- Provides on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Apply UCMENA rules, procedures & IT regulations.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm