- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible to provide sound advice to potential buyers; Presents real estate properties in best faith to promote sales and offer real estate advice based on each client’s needs and requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company's target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientations to profitability.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sell MNHD products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Offer presentations for potential customers and resellers.
- Prepare offers and negotiate with customers to reach the best offer.
- Conduct site visits with potential and existing customers when needed.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development
Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate development company in Egypt. MNHD was founded in 1959 as a public company before being offered on the Egyptian Exchange through an IPO in 1995.
Since its inception, MNHD has been...