- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To carry out high quality software development work and in this way contribute to the successful completion of the project.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and organizes work schedule
- Performs technical assignments in line with specifications
- Performs technical tasks such as writing code, testing, documenting code, deployment to customer site, fixing bugs, etc.
- Prepares time sheet and submits to Technical Leader
- Participates in application review meetings with customers and technical Team Leader
- Provides application training to customer
- Participates in technical design under supervision of technical Team Leader
- Co-ordinates work with other professionals and exchanges views as necessary
- Ensures up-to-date technical knowledge
- Performs other related duties
- Hands-on development expertise using one of the platforms of: Java J2EE, J2ME, Oracle Development platforms.
- Hands-on expertise in one of the following: DBMS, Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, etc.
- Mastery of Object Oriented Design & UML
- Good technical documentation skills.
Expertise and knowledge
- Java 8
- JEE (not including EJBs)
- Spring Boot
- Spring Cloud Netflix (Zuul, Eureka, and Ribbon) (optional)
- Spring Security (optional)
- Spring Security OAUTH (optional)
- Spring Rest Template (optional)
- Agile Software Development
- Elastic Search (optional)
- Vert.x (optional)
- Kafka (optional)
- Flyway (optional)
- jUnit (optional)
- Team work
Strong problem-solving skills to cover technical options and technical problems
About this Company
We are a professional software development house that specialize in IT solutions including Software Development, Enterprise Solutions, Mobile Applications, Loyalty Software, Web Applications, E-Commerce and NFC Mobile Payment Solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Appzone LTD.
Innovation, Transparency and...