- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
GEEDS Software tooling Engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Design, Develop, maintain and improve tools among Valeo.
- Design, Develop, maintain and improve AUTOSAR Tools.
- Be responsible of finding the gaps in the tool chain and fill it with creativity
- Increase the efficiency of team by creating, and proposing new tools.
- Be responsible to execute maintenance and development of the tools including the (Estimation & Schedule & Milestones)
- Preparing training materials and conducting training sessions.
- Enhance user experience in tools through professional nice looking GUI.
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo