- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
GEEDS Model Based Engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Design & develop Simulation Models (MATLAB and/or Statemate).
- Perform MIL/SIL Validation.
- Generate Code with automatic code generators from simulation models (TargetLink, Embedded Coder or Statemate).
- Verify Model compliance against Modeling Rules.
- Write and analyze system and software requirements.
- Perform C Code Static Testing for the generated C Codes using QA.C and Polyspace.
- Develop Matlab and/or C# tools to automate Model Based Development activities.
- Provide technical support for different Valeo teams.
- Coaching junior engineers in GEEDS Model Based development
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo