- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
ADAS Software Application engineer is responsible for one or more of the following:
- Develop tools in C++.
- Develop tools in C#.
- Develop tools in Java.
- Design tools architecture using UML tools.
- Develop software libraries for the following communication technologies CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication.
- Develop Filters and mix-ins for ADTF project.
Software Engineer standard/Senior responsibilities are as the following:
- Understand, analyze and design customer requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
- Participate in high level design for the projects that have high reuse factor.
- Design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
- Develop integration test plans and test cases to verify that the software meet the customers’ and the high-level requirements.
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, code, and test.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Test cases planning & Execution of test plans.
- Analysis of executed test plans, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
- Prepare test reports.
- Perform the responsibilities of the previous technical level as per the projects need.
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo