- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Performance and Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
CST provides technology-based solutions that empower clients to operate efficiently, reduce operational costs and increase their competitive advantage. We leverage industry best practices and lessons learned to tailor flexible solutions that produce measurable results. CST works with clients in government, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, finance, entertainment and other commercial industries. We draw on our deep technical expertise and global presence to deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions for our clients.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints/iterations across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint/iteration, and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Uses their technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in technical issue resolution
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within Technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and project performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- Works in partnership with Product Owners, and the core and extended team to create and prioritize the product backlog
- Responsible for tracking iteration progress, actively contributing to design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to ensure sprint/iteration commitments are met
- Coaches teams to adopt Agile values, principles and practices, and actively encourage teams to reflect and improve their delivery capacity
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems