This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing guidance and direction to trainers, through setting performance standards, monitoring, evaluating and improving performance to maintain a high key personnel and superior development programs
- Evaluate the in-house training programs through training objectives to ensure training transfer to workplace
- Conduct periodical training need analysis based on organizational and individual development needs through communicating and assessing stakeholders to ensure matching development needs with development tracks
- Select training vendors through appropriate evaluation methods to ensure that the company development plans are impleEvmented as intended
- Create departmental related reports on Periodical basis through tracking, measuring, monitoring department performance to provide performance tracking and take decision on improvement opportunities
- Coach, develop, monitor and follow up on team members performance for improving productivity and skills competencies
- University degree with minimum 5-years’ experience in the field and well-grounded in modern training methods and techniques.
- Post graduate studies in a specialized Human Resource Development discipline.
- Language Skills: Fluent Arabic and English (Oral/Written)
- Excellent MS Office specially PowerPoint and Internet Research.
- Initiative – self-motivated.
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions