This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Over Time
About the Job
- Work independently on assigned projects and assist more engineers on other projects as needed.
- Coordinate drawings with other engineering disciplines.
- Coordination with design consultant representatives, project management, procurement, and construction contractors, and attend meetings when required.
- Review of submittals and shop drawings.
- Site Supervision
- Working knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
- Providing technical design solutions to any problems encountered on site with focus on the construction phases of development.
- Managing team of technicians.
- Carry out regular site inspections
- Review and monitor the Contractor’s procedures, practices and progress on site
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Review and monitor shop drawings, materials and method statements
- Represent the company at client, supplier and contractors’ meetings
- Prepare technical schedules
- Ensuring site safety
- With 6-10 years' experience, post-graduation of a Degree in Architecture or Civil, this individual will have site architecture experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architect.
- Previous Site Engineering Experience and working on commercial projects
- Project experience will show successful coordination and management of high end projects on site in the 5th settlement New Cairo
- With an excellent use of English, written and verbal to communicate.
- Hard working ethic is required
- New Cairo, Misr El Gadida & Nasr City residents are preferred.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Perfect user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High attention to detail
- Travel: visiting sites and clients is integral to the job
About this Company
Since 1993 John Flimon Architecture and Design has earned itself a strong reputation as a full-fledged design and engineering firm offering turnkey solutions in the fields of building construction, interior design, instant decorations for exhibitions & special events and advertising signage.
See all Careers and Jobs at John Flimon Architecture & Design