- At least 2+ years’ experience within Account Management / Sponsorship role in Media Industry in Egypt.
- Is fluent in English and Arabic.
- Experience of selling creative services and sponsorships (along with trademark and licensing would be ideal).
- CRM experience.
- Experience working with agencies.
Job Challenges and Competencies:
- Owning many projects.
- Processing high volumes of work efficiently and effectively.
- Creating presentations for customers to meet their requirements.
- Explaining the benefits of their campaign.
- Ability to develop various creative and innovative approaches.
- Experience in customer service, with the general public and business 2 business.
- Tenacious and ambitious.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Articulate, organized and professional.
- Target driven.
- Able to liaise with customer from all backgrounds.
- Ability to prioritize and manage personal time.
- Exceptional telephone manner and proposal writing.
- Additional languages are preferred due to the nature of the business but are not essential.
- Enjoys the responsibility of working autonomously.
- Cultural sensitivity, and emotional intelligence.
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Building relationships with accounts, prospects and customers.
- Creating proposals using creative briefs.
- Up selling and maximization of new and existing customers.
- Negotiating and managing opportunities and successfully closing deals.
- Processing documentation, general sales administration.
- Collaborate to ensure the customer gets the best experience.
About this Company
Partner PEO is the first Egyptian "Professional Employer Organization" that provides a wide range of Human Resources Services in the Egyptian market. Such services include; recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration & HR consultations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Partner PEO
For Organizations and...