Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work on all aspects of User Experience Design from concept to completion, including:
- Task flows
- Conceptual wireframes
- Design comps
- Icon design
- Code implementation-ready HTML/CSS (is a plus)
- Establish design directions and patterns
- Advanced skills with widely used design tools such as Adobe CC suite and Sketch
- Able to handle front-end web development (hand-code HTML and CSS) (is a plus).
- Familiar with standard-based web design and user centered design best practices.
- Can work directly with Product Managers and Business to define product requirements focusing on customer efficiency and ease-of-use.
- Must be able to work within established deadlines.
- Must perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a portfolio that showcases digital design capabilities.
- Experience with supporting development teams building front-end interfaces a plus.
About this Company
Since its inception in 2007, P&ES; has been providing exceptional wide range of Geo social products & GIS Solutions to public and private sector clients across the Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zoser AG
ZOSER is a geo-social products developed by P&ES;, that simply revolutionizes the concept...