- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We’re looking for a talented candidate who has Agile mentality, can push agenda persuasively, continuous process improvement ability and a motivational personality. This role will appeal to individuals who are looking to join our company with strong growth prospects and opportunities to shape the company’s future.
Within the engineering department we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: Java, Spring, Angular, Android, IOS, Ruby on Rails and .Net. All based on Apache, JBoss, GlassFish, Linux, Postgres DB and Solr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as galvanizing force in terms of sharing Agile knowledge across the team to deliver high level quality products. Acting as the Agile drive for the entire team.
- Lead multiple teams through the Agile / Scrum process in the delivery of mission critical, customer facing, software development projects to the production system.
- Result oriented and focus on the final result by tracking all the changes occurred in the product features and how they are aligned with each other.
- Understanding of operation management aspects.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, standups and sprint reviews.
- Facilitate the Scrum development team to be successful in delivery of the sprint commitment.
- Remove the barriers between development team and Product and remove all the team blockers.
- Identify, mitigate and manage the risks to achieve project success.
- Identify and implement creative solutions to impediments to keep the scrum and project on track.
- Provide and maintain all necessary communications and status information for the team. Ensure cross-team coordination.
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed.
- Coach and mentor the team members.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Good presentation skills
- Drive ceremonies for the team.
- Coordinate with other Scrum teams, project teams and departments towards on-time delivery of critical projects and programs.
What do we offer?
* An inspiring, dynamic and challenging IT environment
* Full time position (40 hours week)
About this Company
Since its inception in 2007, P&ES; has been providing exceptional wide range of Geo social products & GIS Solutions to public and private sector clients across the Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zoser AG
ZOSER is a geo-social products developed by P&ES;, that simply revolutionizes the concept...