This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Senior Front End Developer -AngularJS
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code online using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Experience with location-based/mapping services a big plus
About this Company
Since its inception in 2007, P&ES; has been providing exceptional wide range of Geo social products & GIS Solutions to public and private sector clients across the Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zoser AG
ZOSER is a geo-social products developed by P&ES;, that simply revolutionizes the concept...