- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position is required for a Very well known Glass Factory.
- Receive the customers’ inquiries from the sales team or the customer directly then issue the Performa invoice to ensure the collection.
- Collect the customers’ orders (domestic and exports) based on the agreed quota for each market then send them to the planning team to prepare the monthly production plan.
- Review the monthly production plan to ensure that all customers’ orders are included in the plan and meet the customers’ delivery schedule.
- Communicate the order process development to the customers to maximize the customers’ satisfaction.
- Arrange the shipping cycle of domestic customers through; issuing sales order and delivery notes, in case of ex-work inform the customer by DLV number to allow the customer to start loading in an organized way, in case of CPT (Carriage Paid To) issue the sales order and delivery notes prepare the loading plan according to the company’s tracks availability and the customer schedule then communicate the delivery plan to the customers.
- Arrange the shipping cycle of export customers through; contacting the shipping line to get the best rate, booking the vessels and containers, arranging the loading plan with the forwarders, issuing sales order and delivery notes to deliver the order according to the customer schedule.
- Prepare the shipment original documents (like; Bill of lading, invoice, packing list and certificate of origin) to meet each country regulations and in accordance with LC conditions (if exists) then send it to the customer (directly or through the bank) after vessel departure to avoid any demurrage or storage fees for the customer at final destination.
- Issue and revise the invoices then send them to the finance department for review to be sent it to the customer.
- Conduct customers’ visits and attend special occasions with them to build strategic partnership between the company and the customers
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place.
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting