- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Suez Canal Transit Services
- Port Call Services Handling all shipping and Petroleum Marine logistics services any port.
- Meet & Assist for any crew coming to Borg El Arab Air Port.
- Booking Hotel Accommodation & Transportation for any crew coming to Borg El Arab Air Port.
- Providing Vessels Master and all concerned parties with all needed pre-arrival information, all regulations and restrictions for the destination port.
- Offshore Security & Maritime Permits.
- Vessel Customs Permits.
- Offshore Units Importation / Exportation. into Egyptian water under oil company’s umbrella
- Offshore Units Mobilization / De-Mobilization.
- Project Conciliation and Changing umbrella.
- On/Off Shore Personnel Work Permits.
- On/Off Shore Security Passes.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years’ Experience
- Perfect Negotiation
- Communication Skills
- Work Under Pressure 24/7
- Perfect Using Computers
- Perfect Business Writing
About this Company
We provide a reliable service supported by our network of offices, Our Group is ISO certificated 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Marine Group
We employ qualified staff with expertise, experience & excellent connections. In addition our teamwork is widely recognized for...