- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform field inspection in accordance with the Project specification, Design drawings, and Codes requirements.
- Review design drawings for constructibility
- Prepare material requisitions, as assigned
- Assist supervisory personnel in phases of construction engineering and installation of materials and equipment, as assigned
- Verify quantity of installed materials.
- Assist in the preparation of material and installation portions of subcontract bid packages
- Prepare daily progress reports, periodic photographic progress reports and keeps supervisors informed on progress of assigned tasks
- Review project design and engineering documents to ensure their completeness
- Prepare change notices and amendments, as directed
- Monitor the cost versus budget performance during construction, as assigned
- Assist the project controls engineers in their functions and performs planning and scheduling as directed
- Assist other construction engineers as required
- Revise prints as indicated by drawing change notices; field sketches, and as‑built drawings
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bechtel
Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000...