- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Basic Salary + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- To handle professionally all buying & selling requests for different properties inside a compound, exceed customer expectations in dedication and availability, and follow up on customer payment and commitments
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To research, select, evaluate new buying & selling requests and prospect existing and new clients.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- To study the assigned tasks with all availabilities, price plans and locations.
- To develop trust and provide outstanding client service on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
- To submit sales activity & forecast reports to supervisor, provide briefing to Channel Manager as necessary or as requested.
- Presenting the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- To handle sales goals & targets assigned by Sales Manager.
About this Company
INSIDER is a real estate company specialized in providing a full residential and commercial services.
See all Careers and Jobs at INSIDER
Our mission is to mobilize and deliver our vast knowledge, resources and talents on behalf of our clients to enable them to make the most informed real estate...