- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Business Analyst facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications. This resource manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. The Senior Business Analyst will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products or new features for clients including client training.
- Develop functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Facilitate collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources and development resources.
- Assist in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Assist in systems and business process support across multiple client engagements.
- Coordinate activities including on-time delivery, testing and production moves.
- Work as a technical support and liaison to designated IT personnel to provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business analytics role including: process definition, management and monitoring, release management, web experience, database, and requirement definition
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by 5 or more years of successful experience in a quantitative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching, Mentoring and Teaching skills
- Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large projects
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel to client sites.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related discipline – advanced degree preferred
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group