- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Excellence Allowance Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for Motivated, Inquisitive, and Talented Technologists who want to make an IMPACT on the world. You will be part of a talented software team that works on building high-performing, scalable, modern applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Within the engineering department we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: Java, Spring, Angular, Android, IOS, Ruby on Rails and .Net. All based on Apache, JBoss, GlassFish, Linux, Postgres DB and Solr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications. Maintain a consistent focus on quality for the entire project.
- Researching and implementing creative technology solutions.
- Assign sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
- Responsible for database performance tuning.
- Test debugging, data validation and test case scenarios.
- Stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work
- Work comfortably within a dynamic challenging environment within the parameters of delivery.
- Responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring other software engineers.
- Perform code review and artifacts review.
What do we offer?
* An inspiring, dynamic and challenging IT environment
* Full time position (40 hours week)
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 4 years of enterprise applications development with Java EE, Java SE.
- Strong experience using Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP/JSF, servlets.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architecture styles is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate or JPA2) is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of relational database such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI tools, Maven and ANT.
- Experience with Jenkins is a must.
- Knowledge with testing concepts and tools for unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests...etc. is a must.
- Good hands-on experience with code and version control technologies, such as GitHub, Stash...etc. is a must.
- Experience with AWS is a definite plus.
- Experience with Solr, GISgraphy is a definite plus.
- Experience developing and deploying on Linux.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and with other teams.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and observation.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- A passion for fine-tuning applications, performance optimization and large scale end-to-end deployments.
About this Company
Since its inception in 2007, P&ES; has been providing exceptional wide range of Geo social products & GIS Solutions to public and private sector clients across the Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zoser AG
ZOSER is a geo-social products developed by P&ES;, that simply revolutionizes the concept...