- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month, Transportation allowance
About the Job
We are Etisalat Business Partner based in Dubai, Starting our new branch in Cairo 6th October City.
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Salary: 3,500
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance.
About this Company
Headquartered in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates, Al Deyaa is a business solutions company and a channel partner of Etisalat ( link to their profile), one of the world’s leading telecom groups in emerging markets.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al DEYAA Telecom
We are specialized in the Marketing and Sales...