This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for designing and developing highly usable web based user interfaces that deliver a great user experience.
- Ability to create Graphics out of scratch.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards and site maps
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Understands the implications of software designs and implementation choices on application usability, performance and maintainability.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Web Design or related.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX, Web or Visual Design preferred
- Excellent experience with HTML, JS, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 with Responsive html and working with MVC ASP.Net., Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Having knowledge of Bootstrap, Less CSS framework.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Adhere to Extreme Programming practices and closely work with development and pre-sales Teams to ensure requirements are understood, concerns are addressed, and execution is efficient.
- Familiarity with GIT is a plus (or the willingness to learn)
About this Company
Dirac Systems S.A.E is a regional services provider offering technology driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at DIRAC SYSTEMS