- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Business Unit: IT Department.
Reporting to: IT Technical Account Manager.
- The chosen candidate will be Managing an automated system(Dialer) for distributing outbound calls for the agents on the floor through controlling multiple parameters to achieve the COPC standard utilization and occupancy targets.
- Initiating the Dialers at the beginning of the shift to ensure business continuity.
- Proactive reporting of the Strength and weakness on the dialer performance that can potentially maximize Occupancy/revenue or cause problems/crisis within the appropriate actionable time frame.
- Uploading the data to be dialed on the Dialers based on the forecasted workforce to maintain stability.
- Implementing the Dialers pacing module through analyzing client requirements to ensure productivity and client satisfaction.
- Validating and reporting Dialers related problems to the Information Technology and Service Delivery departments.
- Recycling through the algorithm to extend the life cycle for the database.
- Applying setup modifications on Dialers upon operations request.
- Understanding of Compliance with legal requirements through analyzing information and tracking trends to ensure maximizing clients satisfaction.
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions