- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the business unit and regular contact with managers to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally and externally through recruitment channels.
- Sift applications received to identify the most suitable applicants for jobs.
- Interview potential recruits to identify those suitable for short- listing.
- Obtain references and carry out required pre-employment checks to ensure that information given is verified.
- Prepare all documentation relating to appointments including offer and rejection letters.
- Conduct the exit interviews and send report monthly.
- Implement all personnel policies and procedures.
- Managing the daily complains and escalate if it necessary.
- Monitor and record absence levels in each department and provide statistical data to managers.
- Run the health insurance program and social insurance program in the business unit.
- Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerized payroll system.
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
- Provide advice to staff and managers on matters related to pay taxation and National Insurance.
- Maintain all necessary payroll records required to comply with statutory regulations and for the effective management of the payroll.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data bias records for all staff.
Training and PMS Responsibilities:
- Run the performance management system for his business unit.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate PMS records for all staff.
- Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate training records for all staff.
- Arrange staff attendance on in-house and external training programs and Make all necessary administrative arrangements for the running of in-house training courses.
About this Company
Shabana Group is One of the leading companies in paints, decorations, tools, accessories & furniture.
See all Careers and Jobs at Shabana Group
A great reputation in selling the best modern building materials with over 30 years of
Working with the best systems & technologies through a...