- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the business unit and regular contact with managers to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally and externally through recruitment channels.
- Sift applications received to identify the most suitable applicants for jobs.
- Interview potential recruits to identify those suitable for short- listing.
- Obtain references and carry out required pre-employment checks to ensure that information given is verified.
- Prepare all documentation relating to appointments including offer and rejection letters.
- Conduct the exit interviews and send report monthly.
- Implement all personnel policies and procedures.
- Managing the daily complains and escalate if it necessary.
- Monitor and record absence levels in each department and provide statistical data to managers.
- Run the health insurance program and social insurance program in the business unit.
- Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerized payroll system.
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
- Provide advice to staff and managers on matters related to pay taxation and National Insurance.
- Maintain all necessary payroll records required to comply with statutory regulations and for the effective management of the payroll.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data bias records for all staff.
Training and PMS Responsibilities:
- Run the performance management system for his business unit.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate PMS records for all staff.
- Maintain close communication with managers and staff to discuss training needs and to ensure that they are fully aware of training opportunities available.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate training records for all staff.
- Arrange staff attendance on in-house and external training programs and Make all necessary administrative arrangements for the running of in-house training courses.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Shabana Group
Shabana Group main mission is to provide the Egyptian and Middle East customers with all variable and global updates in the field of building materials and decoration aspects to co-op with the most modern trends. As we have more than thirty years of...