- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
110,000 to 120,000 USD per year
About the Job
Are you an experienced senior-level Demandware developer or architect looking for an opportunity to work with an international brand? Do you thrive in fast-paced and interactive teams? If so, this is the role for you.
The Demandware Senior Software Developer is responsible for providing development, technical support, and user support for E-Commerce sites and Brand sites. This position serves as the primary developer for the Demandware platform and any other related technologies needed to support client sites.
Crossover is partnering with international clients to hire and manage top global talent and will help you along the application process. Our clients are looking for experienced Demandware senior developers to join their teams.
- Reports project status and updates to IT and business management.
- Supports the maintenance and technical configuration of the E-Commerce environment.
- Acts independently on the majority of functional and processes tasks with minimal supervision or assistance.
- Partners with the business, vendors, and other IT team members for troubleshooting and enhancements/upgrades.
- Works closely with business partners on providing a POV on technical and process recommendations and solutions.
- Advises, supports and manages custom functionality
- Reviews project charters and business requirements as input into technical designs.
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to build out
- web application platforms.
- Supports users to help with process questions and problems on the use of the direct to consumer website.
- Working with technical teams to devise or modify procedures/processes to solve complex problems.
- Has functional knowledge of the direct to consumer and business to business processes.
- Must be willing to work 4-5 hours/day overlap with US EST time zone.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related functional business area or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience with providing technical and user support on an E-Commerce platform, preferably in a direct to consumer retail environment
- Participated in at least 1 Demandware implementation
- Demandware certification
- Experience with tagging and testing tools a plus
- Strong ability to balance multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and highly interactive team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as problem solving skills
- Flexible, team oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and passionate.
It would be nice if:
- You have experience with integration between Demandware and SAP AFS a plus
- You have experience with Photoshop
- You have experience with Flash/Flex
Compensation: US $120K/year, paid hourly at $60/ hr
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of skills tests that we will use to evaluate your application. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver