- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be responsible for a group of clients in the water pipeline market.
- Your job includes making frequent visits to clients and consultants,
- Attending tenders and negotiating prices,
- Gathering market intelligence information and following up on client purchase orders all the way through order completion.
Detailed Job Description:
- Making cold calls on new accounts.
- Establishing rapport with new clients.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering from a reputable university.
- Self dynamic, motivated, and results oriented.
- 5+ years of Experience in marketing industrial goods to governmental bodies and both public and private sector contractors working in the infrastructure field.
- Able to deal with clients and establish and ongoing relationship.
About this Company
Sierra is an experienced and professional manufacturer of valves. We provide probably the most comprehensive range of valves for the water, wastewater and irrigation industry in EGYPT. With a broad range of products, from butterfly valves, to check valves and automatic control...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sierra Engineering & Manufacturing