This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Females Only
About the Job
- Perform beauty procedures for clients.
- Assist in monitoring the inventory of salon supplies and submitting purchasing requisitions when needed.
- Collaborate with the rest of the salon staff to keep the work area clean and create a pleasant atmosphere for clients.
- Attend all company training sessions to learn how to offer more services at an expert level.
- Work with salon management to create marketing programs designed to attract more customers.
- Proven experience as a cosmetologist.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of cosmetology and best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Converse with clients to better understand their requirements and make suggestions for improving their appearance.
- Great physical stamina.
- Apply and sell cosmetics and other beauty products.
- Maintain equipment and order material when appropriate.
- 2+ years’ salon experience preferred
About this Company
El Resala Specialised Hospital, is multi-divisional specialising in dermatology, cosmetology, physiotherapy and obesity treatment.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Resala Hospital
The hospital constantly introduces new divisions to meet our patients outmost satisfaction.