- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,200 EGP per month, Transportation From Meeting Points , Medical And Social Insurance Provided
- Males Only
About the Job
Male Data Entry Is Required To Be Hired At An International Logistic Firm With Previous Experience In Dry Or Pharma Warehouse.
- Update the system with daily transactions.
- Send receiving confirmation and shipping confirmation.
- Send stock report to client.
- Daily spot checks for stock on racks
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
- Perform spot stock checks.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Maintain 99.7% inventory record accuracy.
- 8 Working Hours,5 Working Days
- Diploma with at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Training One year in the field of warehouse and supply chain
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and data
- Ability to read, understands, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Proven skills in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Arabic languages
About this Company
MBS Is an Egyptian's pioneering Human Resource agency, specializing in recruitment and social insurance services, MBS is providing companies throughout Egypt with reliable and competent personnel on both permanent and temporary basis, in all fields of business.As a Client of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MBS