- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
We are looking for a professional real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing real estate on behalf of clients and providing guidance to buyers/sellers to facilitate the purchase/selling process.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Constant Updates on Seller data
- Generates Leads for sellers/ Buyers
- follow company's system
- Report to seniors
About this Company
My.home Real Estate offers full extensive real estate services including residential, commercial, investment opportunities, sales and re-sales of properties direct from owners or developers. Whether you are buying to invest or an end user, we will guide you through each step...
See all Careers and Jobs at My Home Real Estate