- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
About the job:
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably and creating routine and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures, methods and schedules.
- Design a record for each machine containing operating instructions, routine maintenance procedures and breakdowns.
- Supervise and direct the staff to routine maintenance for machinery according to work schedules.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Determination of critical spare parts and arranging its availability.
- Carrying out quality inspections on maintenance tools to make sure that it works properly.
- Keep maintenance department and machinery status reports and report to operation manager.
- Carry out the training need analysis, annual and semi-annual appraisals for maintenance staff.
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.