- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Contract / Project
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
We are recruiting an electrical or electromechanical engineer to collect data on building performance and resource use. The engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Searching for and inputting data according to excel templates provided to the engineer.
- Collect and analyze building documentation (drawings, equipment lists, maintenance records).
- Collect and evaluate utility usage.
- Conduct site visits in buildings to take measurements, collect data, and document conditions.
- Inspect building envelopes, building mechanical systems, internal conditions, water systems, lighting systems, and building controls.
- Collect local-market costing information.
- Work with our team to schedule site visits.
- Liaise directly and consistently with building owners to get information.
- Consistently and fully document data findings.
- Conduct quality control of collected data.