- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Multinational Company is now hiring #HR_Recruitment_Specialist
- Responsible for all Internal vacancies and promotion (Junior, Senior and Managerial Levels).
- Job classification requests are reviewed with managers, unions and the employee. During the process,
jobs are analyzed and evaluated and job titles and wages negotiated with the unions.
- Ensure the manager provides a job description and write the posting/advertisement from the job description.
- Pre-screen all applications for all vacancies, helps managers to develop interviews, conducts interviews
and performs reference checks when required.
- Establishes salary, prepares all documents required for appointments or transfers, issues regret letters and responds to union/employee inquiries.
- Attend job fairs and other functions concerning ABC’s recruitment requirements.
- Develop recruitment strategies, policies and procedures with the Director.
About this Company
We provide customers with high-quality integrated services that meet international standards. Our customized solutions focus on customers' individual needs and future ambitions. Driven by flexibility, efficiency, and innovation, ECCO's talented staff provide continuous customer satisfaction and sustainable growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO