- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Follow up the daily operation of the company's fleet and includes the following:
- Work on optimization of the fleet and achieve the monthly target required by the administration.
- Follow-up on the end of the maintenance work internally and externally in the deadlines and reported monthly report.
- Follow-up on the purchase of spare parts and supervision to end both maintenance periodical according to specified timetables.
- Follow-up with the insurance companies to end of maintenance for car accident and received after the preview.
- Work to achieve a balance between operating cost and to achieve maximum benefit.
- Follow-up reports of drivers everyday and improve operational imperfections.
- The adoption of maintenance contracts and the purchase of machinery and spare parts for the fleet.
- Develop annual budget of Department of Transport in collaboration with financial management.
- Quality Review and the required safety standards.
Follow-up stores and include the following:
- Ending the daily transport plan in accordance with the required administration.
- Providing cars for the transportation of raw materials and equipment needed for branches and warehouses and factories.
Department of Transport and the follow-up include:
- Compliance with all what they are charged with it every day of the work and finish it as exact timings.
- Training of the team on the business and the distribution of roles and the integration of everyone to ensure non-stop workflow case an emergency occurs.
- Administrative follow-up with respect for each team of supervisors and specialists, technicians and drivers.
- Develop the performance of the team and the selection of new members of the specialists and drivers.
- Supervision of the administrative management of a comprehensive transportation bills and vacations and evaluations required.
- The adoption of new drivers tests prior to appointment.