- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Check received stock against invoices; restock shelves
- Maintain inventory control and ensure security and accuracy of stock levels
- Implement and control the stripping and proper placement of all used spares.
- Ensure that parts are stored correctly also the physical security so as to prevent damage, losses or theft.
- Maintain all part codes and associated bar-codes for parts
- Ensure that the work environment is neat, organized and as clean as possible at all times
- Maintain the warehouse and the allocation of space for stock.
- Ensure the warehouse meets OHS regulations.
- Identify all usable parts on any purchased equipment, or parts brought in and mark these to be entered into inventory according to costing sheet
- Control the weekly removal of scrap items
- Perform monthly stock take and ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- Provide Management and Guidance to all store staff
- Ensure that all store staff are fully productive and complete their work in the required time frames.
- Ensure that company policies are adhered to effectively, including staff discipline, time keeping, leave records, sick days, overtime records, etc.
- Provide accurate store reports each week
About this Company
Bahna Engineering International Co The co. established in 2003 Providing services for Steel Mill Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bahna Engineering INT
The company provides its service based in long term partnership with clients, aims to cover all steel mills in domestic market, willing to get a god market share globally.