- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overview of the position:
Translating customer artwork and intent to a repro order following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak specifications, satisfying customer and productivity demands. Support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
Main responsibilities and objectives:
- Perform conversion of artwork file to proof.
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customer artwork files
- Ensure that our printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction, maximizing print quality depending on print method, while securing production efficiency. Follow repro submission guidelines.
- Secure design consistency for brand / family designs.
- Check that repro has completed the job according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
- Main contact for customers for all Design Technician when technical issues is found and job cannot proceed.
- Regular follow up with customer on new projects and new designs.
- Support design handling process.
- Participate in WCM teams to improve design handling performance.
- Support Customer Service team with the graphical knowledge.
- Drive improvements of customer artwork quality, suitability and process.
- Participate in activities to improve the design KPI.
- Participate in Key Account team if / when needed.
- Support artwork quality, suitability and end to end design process improvements within the MC.
- Regular trainings for the customer / agency.
About this Company
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a...