- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
To attract and recruit applicants to a range of jobs in the organization and to carry out all associated administration tasks.
- Receive hiring requests from the company’s different departments.
- Create job descriptions and job qualifications for the needed vacancies.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the organization to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally through the company’s network, and externally through various media channels.
- Select applications received to identify the most suitable applicants for jobs.
- Interview potential recruits to identify those suitable for shortlisting.
- Carry out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates including required hiring papers and gross salaries.
- Participate in the orientation sessions for the newly hired employees.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Recruitment field.
- HR certificate/diploma is a must.
- Very good command of English language.
- Very good Computers & Internet skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good Communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Decision-Making skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Initiation and Creative thinking skills.
- Time and Stress management skills.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...