- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
To attract and recruit applicants to a range of jobs in the organization and to carry out all associated administration tasks.
- Receive hiring requests from the company’s different departments.
- Create job descriptions and job qualifications for the needed vacancies.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the organization to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Advertise all vacancies internally through the company’s network, and externally through various media channels.
- Select applications received to identify the most suitable applicants for jobs.
- Interview potential recruits to identify those suitable for shortlisting.
- Carry out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates including required hiring papers and gross salaries.
- Participate in the orientation sessions for the newly hired employees.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Recruitment field.
- HR certificate/diploma is a must.
- Very good command of English language.
- Very good Computers & Internet skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good Communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Decision-Making skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Initiation and Creative thinking skills.
- Time and Stress management skills.
About this Company
Chestnut Learning is an education technology aiming to help K-12 students around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chestnut Learning
Our vision is to be a leader in digital education and an innovator at the intersection of education, technology, and design.
Our mission is to educate the...